$155.00 - $250.00 per-50-minute session
Accepting out of Network insurance Cigna, Aetna, United Health. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- During State of Emergency due to COVID19, How/If is my insurance different? Is tele-therapy covered ? Will I have a co-pay with tele-therapy ?
- Will my insurance ALWAYS pay for tele-therapy? When could insurance coverage for tele-therapy change/end in the future ?
Cash and check are accepted for payment. You can also pay now with PayPal.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay $65.00 for the first time, and $80.00 thereafter.
Please note* Tele-therapy coverage can change quickly ! You are responsible to know if your insurance covers the services you receive .
Some insurances do NOT cover tele-therapy.
Questions? Please for further information. Contact Loren Esposito, LICSW